Saturday, August 30, 2014

Corruption in Seychelles Unmasked

By Clifford Andre

A very good evening to all law abiding citizens of this country. I would like to take this opportunity to exercise my constitutional right of reply using the Seychelles daily because I think that it is the only place where real information can be placed for the consumption of those who wants to know the truth. Mr. Gervais Henry, editor of Hebdo, I will post this on here as I know if I write to your paper, which to me is a real paper, but not a news paper, you will chose not to publish it as it is your right to do so and since you are protecting your boss Mr. Francis.

The article in your paper with reference to my ICSP license is very good. I would like to thank you for also putting along side a photo of me, where I am smiling. The smile you have chosen to publish is a true smile coming from a real man, a real citizen of this country and a person who has behind that smile real qualifications. I have not once faked or forged any certificate, misrepresented any authority with forged certificates. It looks like your job now has been to protect non law abiding citizens at all COSTS and hitting at law abiding citizens like me. Mr. Henry you don't scare me one bit. I am real and not a forgery lawyer.
According to revelation that a named Mr. Marco Francis which you claimed in your article of last week and named him in your article again this week, tendered forged law degree certificates to SIBA in 2008 is or should be of no concern to Seychelles. This shows me your true values. One where you want to have lawlessness, yet you advocate that we need to put some law and order in our country. Get your priorities right.

I Mr. Clifford Andre former Captain in the SPDF (retired) for your information started studying law in 1994, well before even you or your friend Marco Francis decided to attend university of Durham to obtain an LL.B Houours, which according to record was awarded to your boss should I say Mr. Marco Francis.
For your information Mr Henry and Mr. Francis, I have all authentic, genuine certificates from the following institution, that can be viewed, inspected and verified by you and your boss Mr. Francis.

1. Institute of Military Law, Kamptee, India, Qualification - Judge Advocate General
2. University of East London, Barking Canpus (U.K) Qualification - LL.B (Hon)
3. IMO - International Maritime Law Institute - Malta, Qualification - LL.M in international Maritime Law -dissertation -Delimitation of Maritime Boundary
4. University of Witzwatersrand South Africa - certificate in Defence and security Management
5. University of Durham (UK)- certificate in delimitation of boundaries ( this is where allegedly your boss Mr. Francis fabricated his LL.B Houours.... from and now with your assistance he is trying to justify it. Mr Henry, this is like laundering money because you are trying to justify a wrong doing instead of admitting that what has been done is wrong and should not be condoned.
6. Northumbria University (UK) - Bar Vocational Course. Barrister -at - Law
I am proud to be a Seychellois who holds qualification that only 2 others have in Seychelles. I am not at all like Mr. Marco Francis who has submitted to SIBA then a fake, forged certificate with so many errors as pointed out by the University itself. I will always walk with my head up high and above all I would like to thank the Seychellois people for having given me the opportunity to be a real lawyer today. I will work for Seychelles as I am a real Seychellois.

Mr. Henry, you have attempted with complicity to try to divert the attention of the submission of forged documents by Mr. Francis, by focussing on my CSP license. I will explain to you the real story as I have nothing to hide and I would like the people of Seychelles to know the real truth about the operation at SIBA/FSA. This will be in part 2 of this very lengthy and details reply to you Mr, Henry.

For your information, Mr. Clifford, Marcellino, Jason Andre has done no harm to his country, but the contrary applies to you. I see that you are using the opposition paper to justify fraudulent actions of Mr. Francus and attacking me personally as a law abiding citizen. What I see you are trying to say and do is to encourage our youths to do the same as Mr. Francis has done as it can be excused or rolled under the carpet. What Mr. Marco Lorenzo Francis did is an offence by law, specifically the penal code of Seychelles. I did not draft it for your kind information.

In your other article about SCCI you mentioned that there are issues between Mr. Francis and his treasure Mr. Clifford Andre. Mr. Henry I would like to inform you and the whole of Seychelles that I am not and will never work for a person who has dared forged a law degree. I am the treasurer of the SCCI, not the treasure of Mr. Francis. If he has employed you to work for him, he will never get such chance to do the same with me. I am a proud black man, who has been taught by my dear parents, Mr. Miguel Andre and Mrs Edwige Andre how to be honest, independent and for your information, my grand parents the Colas was co- founders of this very society that you and Mr. Francis is trying to make believe I don't like. You are mistaken, no matter how you will call me or collude with others to call me or write about me, I will remain proud of what I have done for this country and for what my grandparents and parents have done. They have always reminded me of such. You are just assisting wrong doers and if you get support good for you, but don't think that you will get my morals low. I will die one day, but my children and grandchildren will keep on my legacy and it will live on. Trust me Mr. Henry since I have done no wrong to this county and it's people.
I have committed no offence and in case you are wondering, please compare, which one warrants a revocation of license. The fraud committed by Mr. Francis or a few papers missing from a file which they say is compliance. Answer this if you have the scruple that is.

I have never been involved in fake USD and many more are to come. Watch this space guys.